Outdoor Gas Grill, Burner Module and Side Burner Light Operation
- Is there a light on the Outdoor Gas Grill, Burner Module (BM13) or Side Burner for Cart (SB13)?
- Does the control knob on the OG, BM13 or SB13 light up?
- How is the light on the grill, BM13 or SB13 controlled?
- Why is there no power switch on the SB13 like there is on the BM13 and OG?
- Halogen bulb part number 814584
Wolf Outdoor Gas Grills are equipped with halogen interior lights and LED lights in the control knobs for night grilling.
- To turn the interior lights and control knob lights on, push the button located on the front panel of the grill.
- Interior lights turn off automatically when the hood is closed but the control knob lights will remain on.
- Push the button again to turn all lights off.
- 10w halogen bulb - Part # 814584
- Refer to the product use and care guide further information.
Side burner models BM13 and SB13 have an LED light above the control knob that illuminates for evening use.
- Model BM13 has a push style power switch for the light, the light is controlled independently from the OG light control.
- Model SB13 does not have an individual light switch, the light is powered on and off by the attached OG's light control.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820