Outdoor Grill Thermometer Fogged or Wet
- Condensation inside the OG Outdoor Grill thermometer
- How to dry out the OG thermometer
- Water on the inside of the thermometer
- Can the OG thermometer be take apart to dry?
Outdoor Grill thermometers can be hard to read if they are fogged or wet.
- Use the grill cover any time it rains.
- If any other water source is above the unit, consider moving either the water source or the grill.
The OG Outdoor Grill thermometer cannot be disassembled to clean the inside glass.
- If the inside of the thermometer is fogged, it may clear when heated during normal grill use.
- If a significant amount of water has gotten into the thermometer, it may need to be replaced.
- See also, Outdoor Grill Thermometer Cleaning.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820