Convection Steam Oven CSO24 Handle Information
- What type of handle comes on the Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- Change the CSO handle or standoff style
- CSO24 handle length and diameter
- Handle part number 821979, 820020; pro handle kit part 826668; black handle kit part number 824926, 827858
- Instruction sheet 821979
The Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO) comes standard with a 3/4" tubular handle.
- CSO Pro and Tubular Handles Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- The handles below are for use on any 24" CSO24 model.
- Installation of accessory handles requires disassembly of the door.
- A Factory Certified Service or Factory Certified Installation company is recommended for this installation.
- CSO handle hole spacing is the same on old and new units.
- There may be some shadowing on the glass if changing from the old round to new square standoffs. The old round standoff is larger, but it will fit.
- Shadowing may also be visible when changing between pro and tubular style handles.
- The tubular handle listed below uses obround standoffs. To switch to a handle with square standoffs, refer to Change Stainless Door Handle Style.
- Handles are offered in different lengths to match up better with other products of the same style (ex. wall ovens).
- The black handle, part 827858, is also used on the CSO30CM/B/TH. The instructions for installation are the same.
- Refer to 30" Convection Steam Oven CSO30 Handle Information for part numbers for 30" models.
|1" Tubular Handle - Obround Standoff||820020||22-13/16" x 1"||2"|
|Black Handle - Shorter Standoff*||827858||26-7/8" x 3/4"||1-3/4"|
*Shorter standoff to match better when pairing with Wolf ovens.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820