Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Displays Demo-Modus
- What does demo-modus mean?
- What is the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) demo modus error message?
Demo-Modus on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) means the demonstration mode is on.
To turn off demonstration mode:
- Press the LIGHT, OK, and OFF buttons simultaneously.
- "Demo-Modus on" appears in the display.
- Turn the adjusting knob to toggle the display to "Demo-Modus off."
- Press OK to confirm the change in setting.
- Press Off to exit the configuration mode.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820