8-Pin Style Downdraft Controls
- What to do since old Downdraft control is no longer available, part number 802511
- How to install new RJ45 controls for a Downdraft
Answer:Old downdraft controls, part # 802511 (8-pin receptacle style), are no longer available.
- Current control connectors are RJ-45 style, and for a new installation, the template and drilling guide are provided.
- The RJ-45 controls are different because of a larger diameter hole, 1" compared to 5/8" for the old controls.
- If replacing old controls with new, enlarge the hole from 5/8” diameter to a 1” diameter.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820