Dual Fuel Range First Time Oven Use Burn-In Process
- Do you have to remove the oven racks in a Next Dual Fuel (DF) Range oven before doing the initial burn-in?
- Does the burn-in remove the oil and grease from the oven glass and oven cavity?
- Are cracking or popping noises during the burn-in process normal?
- What needs to be done before an oven is used for the first time?
- Oven burn-in instructions, mode, temperature, and time information
- Oven startup burn-in process
Before an oven is used for the first time, the oven interior should be cleaned and a burn-in may be required.
- Wolf recommends discarding any food that is cooked in the oven before the first-time use burn-in process is completed.
- For units with two ovens, the burn-in process can be done in both ovens simultaneously.
- Animals sensitive to odors may be impacted by the burn-in process. Use ventilation and move pets to an area away from the kitchen as needed.
- The unit's cooling fans run after the burn-in is complete.
- There is no set time on how long it will take for an oven to completely cool after use.
Prior to First Time Use:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820