Wolf E Series Oven Touch Pad or Control Not Working
- Oven does not respond to key such as bake, broil, or convection but does chime
- Oven chimes when a function key is pressed but does not start the function
- Oven is not responding to mode function keys
- No response from the control panel and touchscreen on Next E Series Ovens
- Cleanliness, temperature, and area of your finger used can make a difference in how the control responds.
- Make sure your hands are clean when using controls.
- Warm cold hands before pressing the control panel.
- Use the pad or tip of your finger, not a fingernail to press the control keys or buttons.
- If the product is in Sabbath Mode ( appears on the touchscreen), turn the circuit breaker off for 20 seconds, then turn back on.
- Verify the unit is not locked. Touch and hold LOCK for three seconds to lock and unlock the control panel.
- The control panel may need to reboot. Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820