GR Series Gas Range Power Cord
- Does a power cord come with this unit?
- GR Series Gas Range is missing the power cord.
- Where is the power cord located for a GR Series Gas Range?
GR Gas Range power cords are located in the styrofoam packaging that ships on top of each range.
- The burner grates are on top of the styrofoam packaging. The knobs, burners, and power cord are underneath the grates.
- When facing the front of the unit, the power cord is attached to the lower right-hand corner at the rear of the range. Take the cord out of the styrofoam packaging and attach it to the range at this location.
- The power cord is 110V.
- Replacement cords can be ordered using part number 822260.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820