Flush Inset an L Series Oven
- Can the L Series Wall Ovens be set flush with the cabinet opening?
- Are L Series Ovens able to be flush inset?
- Is standard installation the only option for L Series Wall Ovens?
L Series Ovens cannot be installed in a flush inset application.
- L Series Ovens are not tested in a flush inset application.
- Heat transfer to surrounding cabinetry may cause damage.
- E Series Ovens are equipped for flush inset installation.
- Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820