E Series Oven MDL Circuitry Error
- E Series Oven MDL circuitry error
- What does motorized door latch or MDL Circuitry Error mean?
- How to correct an MDL circuitry error on an E Series Oven
- Oxidised contacts between relay board and door lock motor
- Motorized door lock switch not working
- Defective relay board
- Defective motorized door latch (MDL)
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820