Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Lock or Door Inputs Invalid for Clean Error
- Error message: Lock/Door inputs invalid for Clean on E Series Oven
- Lock/door invalid for clean on oven display
- Lock or door error message on E Series Wall Oven
- Lock/Door inputs to the control board are invalid for cleaning
- Turn power to the unit off at the circuit breaker.
- When power is restored, turn the oven on to the same mode and see if error returns.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820