- How to turn the icemaker on or off on model 590
- This switch is located in the refrigerator section on the right hand side of the Control Panel Assembly.
- When the switch is on, the icemaker system light will be illuminated.
- The design of this switch is to allow the icemaker and ice dispenser to be shut off for extended vacation periods.
- During these vacation periods, we recommend the icemaker switch be turned off.
- When off, the ice storage container can be removed, emptied and returned to its location.
- This prevents the unused ice, over a period of time, from shrinking and sticking together, possibly causing a "no ice" situation.
- See Also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820