- Panel sizes for model 680 and 690
- Planning and design guide information for model 680 and 690
- Capacity or cubic feet for models 680 and 690
For Sub-Zero models 680 and 690 design or panel information, see:
- See also, 690 Planning Guide and 680 Planning Guide.
- Framed Panel Specifications for 680 and 690
- Overlay was not an option on dispenser models until models 685 and 695.
- Refer to the 600 Series Installation Guide
For additional information, contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820