- List of components included with part number 801641
- Installation instructions for 900 CFM remote blower 801641
- Instruction sheet 99043276
The 900 CFM remote blower, part number 801641, comes with instructions for installation and electrical wiring information.
- For installation instructions, see 900 CFM Remote Blower (801641) Installation Instructions.
- The dimensions of the blower housing are 20-3/4" x 20-1/2" x 10-1/8".
- The 900 CFM remote blower draws 120 volts and 5.7 amps and is an infinite speed control blower (not low, medium, high).
- It is recommended a 10" round diameter rigid duct is attached from the hood to the blower.
- The 900 CFM remote blower is to not be installed underneath an eave, but must be installed on a pitched roof or a vertical exterior side wall.
- The blower will not operate properly when installed horizontally (underneath an eave).
- The blower box is made of 3003 aluminum.
- See also:
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820