Web Product Registration
- How to register a customer for warranty purposes
- Where to register customers using subzero-wolf.com
- How to use the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove website for product registration
- Visit: https://www.subzero-wolf.com/MySubZeroWolf/SignUp/RegistrationStart.
- Choose "Register Products & Create Your Personal Account" to view product specific tips, manuals and information in the future. This creates an online account for future use.
- Choose "Just register products" to simply register product information with Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove.
- This will not set up a mysubzero account or allow parts to be ordered with a quick account.
- Fill in the registration form information and click Continue.
- The following page will require product information including the serial number.
- Click Save and register another product for another registration page if needed.
- When complete click Save and Finish.
- Complete the registration.
Web registrations will appear in Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove's customer database the following business day.
- Registering a U.S. product on the Canadian website will give an invalid product error.
- The same is true of registering a Canadian product on the U.S. website.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820