- Hood filters need to be cleaned
- Ceiling-Mounted Hood control panel filter light
- Filter light illuminated on VC Series Ceiling-Mounted Hood
- How to clear filter light on Ceiling-Mounted Hood
Steps to Verify Issue:
After 100 hours of use, the filter light turns on to indicate the filters should be cleaned.
- For recirculating applications, the charcoal filters should be replaced after 200 hours of use. Refer to Ceiling-Mounted and Under-Cabinet Hood Recirculation Application.
- To turn off the filter light, press the 2 button on the control panel for five seconds.
- For cleaning recommendations, refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Filter Removal.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820