- Ceiling-Mounted Hood remote control
- How to use Ceiling Hood remote control
Steps to Verify Issue:
To pair the remote to the hood:
- Turn off the blower and lights.
- Press and hold I on the hood for five seconds.
- The LED on the hood flashes twice to indicate the remote is enabled.
- If the LED on the hood only flashes once, the remote is disabled. Hold I on the hood for five seconds to reactivate the remote.
The VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood ships with the remote control included and already paired.
The remote control should not need to be paired to the hood after installation.
- The remote requires two AAA batteries (not included).
- The remote is located at the bottom of the shipping container, under the hood, along with the user manuals.
- Refer to Cooktop Ventilation Wireless Remote for more information and instructions.
|Power button|| |
Turns the blower on to low.
Turns the blower off.
|+||Increases the blower speed.|
|-||Decreases the blower speed.|
|Fan button||Turns the blower on to boost.|
|Time button||Turns the delay on.|
|Light button||Turns the lights on or off.|
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820