- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 511 and model 611?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 511 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The model 611 was discontinued in 2008.
- The panels from model 511 will fit model 611.
- If using raised panels, an extended handle set, part number 7007498, may be needed.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820