- Control panel was pushed in during installation
- Control shifted during product installation
- Control Head screws are stripped
- Instructions to adjust the control panel alignment on E Series Wall Ovens
- E Series control is crooked or not aligned with the door
- How to adjust the panel on an E Series Oven
- Control Head screws are stripped.
- Control panel adjustment does not stay aligned
Steps to Verify Issue:
- To adjust alignment, open the oven door and loosen the two screws under the control panel.
- Pivot the bottom of the control panel in or out,then tighten screws, refer to the illustration below:
- If the control head screws are stripped order part # 826692 and see E Series Oven Control Head Screw Replacement Instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820