- E Series Oven chiming during use
- Controls will not respond on an E Series Oven
- Panel will not work or is blinking on E Series Oven
- Moisture or condensation in display
- Changing program
- Steam from door or steam effecting display
Steps to Verify Issue:
- When the issue occurs, note if it is only with high humidity baking or in all modes and types of food.
- Verify the door is closed all the way and nothing is blocking it from making a seal with the oven cavity.
- Verify proper installation of oven racks and rack guides. See Install Oven Racks and Oven Rack Guides.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again. Retest the unit operation.
If these steps do not resolve the issue and the control panel continues to operate erratically, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820