- No power to unit
- Unit is in lock mode
- Improper use of cookware
- Elements will not heat or turn on
- No operation on any burner
- One burner is not working on an Electric Cooktop
- Induction or Electric Cooktop burners work intermittently
- Partial function of cooktop burners
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Check to make sure the unit is not in lock mode. If so, unlock it. See CT Electric Cooktop Lock Mode or CE Electric Cooktop Lock Mode.
- Check for power to unit.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- Try turning the power on and off at least three times.
- Make sure proper use and care of product. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
The same troubleshooting steps apply if:
- Unit works but elements take a long time to heat or are heating poorly.
- Only one or some of the elements are not working.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820