- Can a customer change the oven temperature offsets or calibrate the oven?
- Is service needed to calibrate oven temperatures?
- Oven temperatures are too cold
- Oven temperatures are too hot
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify proper oven use.
- Proper mode selection, rack placement, and use and care.
- No error codes are present.
- Door gaskets are not flattened or damaged.
- Oven racks and rack guides are properly installed.
- Oven door is closing properly.
- No foreign objects restrict airflow or temperature rise (for example, tin foil or cookie sheet placed on cavity floor). Refer to Oven Liners, Aluminum Foil, and Other Material on the Oven Floor for more information.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- See also, Oven Temperature Issue.
- Oven calibration to adjust the oven temperature as compared to the oven temperature setpoint is possible, but not commonly required, and must always be done by Factory Certified Service.
- Let service know if the temperature offset was previously adjusted.
- Offsets may be part of a baking performance issue.
- If only one cooking mode seems to be an issue, keep in mind that a temperature offset will affect all cooking modes.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820