- Convert the GR Series Gas Range from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the GR Series Gas Range?
- Gas conversion kit, part number 821202, 821203, 821204, instruction sheet 821273
- Does the Btu output change if the gas type is converted?
When possible, purchase products made for the gas type they are connected to. Gas conversion on a GR Series Gas Range is possible with the use of a conversion kit.
- LP GR Series Gas Ranges do not require conversion at high altitudes.
- The conversion does not change the total Btu output of the unit.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A unit that has been converted can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
- Griddle orifice (57) can also be stamped 1.15 (mm).
|Conversion Type||Part #||Instructions|
|Convert from NG to LP||821202||GR Gas Range Natural and LP Gas Conversion Instructions*|
|Covert from LP to NG||821203|
|High Altitude Kit for NG||821204||NG High Altitude Conversion Instructions|
* On page 2 and 5, step # 4, a change is needed to the instructions:
- Remove all 15,000 Btu (4.4 kW) main and simmer bypass orifices and replace with new 43 orifices. Remove all 9,200 Btu (2.7 kW) main and simmer bypass orifices and replace with new 80 main and 33 simmer orifices.
- Bullnose may need to be removed to access orifices.
Wolf recommends any gas conversion be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820