- How much water is used per harvest cycle in Sub-Zero standard ice makers?
- Water usage for icemakers inside a Sub-Zero refrigeration unit
- How much water is used to make ice in standard Sub-Zero freezers?
Sub-Zero standard ice makers use 4.6oz of water per harvest cycle.
- Standard ice makers are used in all Sub-Zero refrigeration units that include an ice maker.
- For stand alone ice makers, see UC-15I Water Flow and Usage.
- See also, Ice Production and Ice Bucket Capacity.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820