- Is Induction Cooktop glass textured?
- Is there a pattern on the glass of an Induction Cooktop?
- Is the color of CT Induction Cooktop glass different from new CI Induction Cooktop glass?
- How to illuminate the edges of each burner
- Do burners glow?
- How to find burner location
The glass on CT Induction Cooktops and CI Induction Cooktops has some differences.
- There are no differences in color; however, the pattern on the new CI Induction Cooktop glass is much less apparent due to the size of the individual elements.
- There is a very slight texture to the top of both CI and CT Induction Cooktop glass.
- The color of the glass has not changed from CT to CI Induction Cooktops.
- The burners do not glow or light up.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820