- How to enter Timed Cook
- What modes does time cook work in?
- Set the Timed Cook mode for an M Series Wall Oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
To enter Timed Cook:
- Touch Quick Start, then select desired cooking mode and temperature.
- For Professional models, turn selector knobs to the desired mode and temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook, then select cooking duration.
- Touch Set.
- The Stop Time menu will appear. Only change the stop time if wanting to use the delayed start feature.
- See M Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start.
- To confirm immediate start, touch Set again.
- Oven will chime when complete and will continue to chime until canceled or reset.
- Oven will chime with one minute remaining.
- Cooking duration and stop time will appear on the display.
- To cancel, reset, or turn oven off, touch Timed Cook.
- Oven will automatically turn off when cook time is complete. Touch OK to clear the display.
Timed Cook automatically turns the oven off at a specified time.
- The oven begins to heat immediately and turns off at the desired stop time.
- Timed Cook can have a duration of up to 11 hours and 59 minutes.
- If preheat is required, account for preheat time when determining cooking duration.
- Set the time of day clock to the correct time to work properly.
- Time cook works in all modes except Broil, Stone, Gourmet, and Clean and when using a probe with any cooking mode.
- Refer to Wolf Product Turns Off by Itself for more information.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820