- Motorized Door Latch (MDL)
- Relay board
- Control board
- Wiring issue
- Oven door locks on its own
- Oven door is locked and will not open after self clean performed
- Oven door does not open and a clicking or grinding noise is heard
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the oven door of a Duel Fuel Range, L Series Built-In Oven, M Series Built-In Oven, or E Series Built-In Oven will not open:
- Address any error codes or messages if present first.
- Ensure oven is turned off.
- If self clean was recently performed, the oven door will not unlock until cool down has completed.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Reset unit's circuit breaker at power supply source and retry.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820