- When using the Induction Cooktop at a high temperature or for long periods of time the power turns off but eventually comes back on.
- Induction cooktop powers off after using on high
- How long for power to return when the induction cooktop cycles off?
- Why does the induction burner turn off when using on high heat?
- Should the Induction Cooktop surface burner elements cycle on and off?
- Induction Range turning off when frying
- Induction shuts off when frying or cooking
The induction cooktop will cut back on power to protect the generator from overheating on high settings.
- When it gets too hot, it reduces the heat.
- After approximately 2 minutes, the unit will come back on full power; however, this time will vary based on the volume/mass of food in the pot or pan.
- The thermister that regulates the heat is in the middle of each burner element.
- See also, CE Electric and CI Induction Cooktop Power Level Indicator
If the issue continues regardless of which burner is in use or the amount of food in the pot or pan, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820