- Turn off one section of PRO48
- Turn off the refrigerator or freezer only in a 648PRO
Model 648PRO allows for disabling the upper refrigerator, lower refrigerator and freezer all separately.
- Always check set points after restoring normal function.
- It is normal for zone 2 to be missing.
- Manual Zone Disable Mode allows the user to switch one zone, or compartment OFF for interior cleaning, defrosting, or diagnostic purposes, while allowing the other zones to continue cooling.
To initiate Manual Zone Disable Mode:
- With the unit ON, press and hold the WARMER key for the zone being disabled.
- While holding the WARMER key, press the POWER key and release both keys.
- Double dashes will appear on the user display in place of zone temperatures, indicating all cooling functions for that zone are disabled.
- Repeat procedure to restore normal function.
Normal function can also be restored by touching the unit OFF, then back ON.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820