- Bracket supports not properly attached
- Riser not assembled correctly
- Riser installed incorrectly
- R and GR Gas Range riser not installed properly
- Dual Fuel (DF) Range riser leans forward
- RT Series and Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) riser tipping forward
Wolf risers must be assembled correctly in order to be stable and secure.
- Bracket supports can be attached properly and still not function properly if the riser is assembled wrong.
- Ensure proper riser is in use.
- See also:
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820