- What do laminated product cards cover?
- How to get copy of laminated use and care card
- Which products have a laminated food preservation card?
- Where to store food produce, fruit, vegetables in Sub-Zero
- Do French door models have two sets of user reference cards?
- Where are the freshness cards located?
Use and care and food preservation cards come as a set if needed for replacement for BI and IC-27 products.
- Laminated product cards are only available in English.
- The cards are color coded and categorized to the type of food being stored.
- The freshness cards are located inside the refrigerator section near the crisper drawers on the hinge side in all refrigerator or combination models.
- French door models have two slots for cards but only one set of cards.
- All crisper or deli drawers, shown in blue on the cards, have high humidity.
- The card may point out one drawer has high humidity. However, the drawers all achieve the same level of humidity regardless of which drawer is used.
- Laminated product cards are helpful for condensed user information in a one or two page reference document and come with the following units:
- Classic All Refrigerator Use and Care Card
- Classic All Refrigerator Food Preservation Card
- Classic French Door Use and Care Card
- Classic French Door Food Preservation Card
- Classic Over Under Use and Care Card
- Classic Over Under Food Preservation Card
- Classic Side by Side Use and Care Card
- Classic Side by Side Food Preservation Card
- IC Column and IT Tall Designer Food Preservation Card
- Undercounter Ice Maker
- Wine Storage Laminated Product Card
- Products not listed do not come with a laminated product information card, nor is one available.
- Replacement cards may be purchased from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using the part numbers listed below.
- Each part number contains a use and care and a food preservation card for the respective models.
- The use and care card has similar colors to the food preservation card, but does not match the color coding placement for the food preservation.
- See also, Ethylene Producing Foods.
|BI French Door||7024146|
|BI All Refrigerator||7007060|
|BI Side by Side||7011222|
|IC and IT Designer Refrigerators||7031458|
*IC-27 Models are 700 Series products.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820