Sub-Zero 700 Series Install Deli Drawer into Deli Shelf Assembly
- Deli shelf assembly in a 700 Series dropped, causing drawer to separate from shelf
- Deli drawer not fitting back into the shelf
- How to install deli drawer into deli shelf assembly
The deli drawer assembly for the 700 Series is designed to be taken out of the unit for cleaning and is easy to install afterward. Note that the drawer itself cannot be disassembled, although it can be removed from the shelf.
To install the complete deli drawer assembly, which includes the shelf, drawer slides, and drawer, follow these steps:
- Install the deli shelf into the unit. The drawer slides are attached to the underside of the shelf.
- Pull the drawer slides fully forward. The drawer slides cannot be removed.
- Insert the drawer at a 45° angle onto the slides, and lower and slide the drawer back into place.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, the deli shelf assembly might be damaged and need to be replaced. The deli shelf slides are not replaceable. If the slides fall off the shelf, order a new deli shelf assembly.
|Model||Part Description||Part Number|
|700TR, 700TC||Deli Drawer||7016029|
|Shelf - RH Hinge||7014709|
|Shelf - LH Hinge||7015839|
|736 PTS # 2419464||Drawer||7016731|
|Shelf - RH Hinge||7016095|
|Shelf - LH Hinge||7016204|
|736 SWS # 2419464||Drawer and Shelf Assembly - RH||0000047|
|Drawer and Shelf Assembly - LH||0000048|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820