Sub-Zero Classic (BI) Condenser Area Foam Strip
- What is the purpose of the foam strip above the condenser area in a BI Series unit?
- What is the piece of foam sitting above the condenser on a BI Series unit for?
- Is the foam piece sitting above the condenser on a BI Series unit for packaging?
- Should the foam piece sitting above the condenser on a BI Series unit be removed?
- What is the part number for the foam strip that is above the condenser on BI units?
- Part number 7011251
The long, white foam strip above the condenser in Classic (BI) models is used to direct airflow in the condenser area of Classic products and keep warm and cool air separated.
- Do not remove the strip.
- If the foam strip is removed or falls out, service may be required to install a replacement strip, part number 7011251.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820