Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Kickplate Accessory
- Are Classic series (BI) kickplates stainless steel or black?
- Can a different color of stainless steel kickplate be ordered as an accessory?
- How do you install a kickplate on a BI Series product?
- Classic series Wine Storage (BW) stainless steel kickplate
- Part number 7007266, 7010358, 7010359, 7010371, 7010372, 7010396, 7010397, 7011039, 7011049
Sub-Zero Classic series (BI) overlay models come with a black kickplate. The Classic stainless steel unit comes standard with a stainless kickplate.
- A solid stainless steel kickplate is available for models that do not come with one, but it is sold separately.
- Install the kickplate using screws to attach it to brackets on the inside of each roller base.
- The kickplate must be removable for service. The floor cannot interfere with removal.
- Refer to the label mounted on the kickplate support for height clearance.
- It is not possible to increase the toe kick height for Classic units.
- For information about other models, see Designer (Formerly Integrated) and Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Stainless Steel Kickplates.
All part numbers listed below are for stainless steel accessory kickplates:
|BI-30||7010396||29-1/2" x 3-1/8"|
|29-1/2" x 3-1/8"|
|35-1/2" x 3-1/8"|
|BI-42||7011039||41-1/2" x 3-1/8"|
|BI-48||7011049||47-1/2" x 3-1/8"|
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820