Replace Model 561 with Model 661
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 561 and model 661?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 561 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The model 661 was discontinued in 2008.
- The panels from model 561 will fit model 661.
- If using raised panels for a framed application, an extended handle set, part number 7007500, may be needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820