In-Line Water Filters
- What filter should be used to add an in-line water filter to a Sub-Zero?
- Where do I order a replacement in-line water filter?
- How do I know if there is an in-line water filter installed on a Sub-Zero?
- Who should add an in-line water filter?
- How do I know when to replace an in-line water filter?
- How do I replace an in-line water filter?
- Can you retrofit a water filtration system on models without filtration?
- Do Sub-Zero units have a water filtration system add-on?
Sub-Zero does not support nor sell in-line water filters.
- Contact a local plumber to discuss options for installing an in-line water filter.
- Sub-Zero does not have a water filtration system available for models without a water filtration system.
- In-line filters can have different locations depending on the home, and where the plumber installed the filter.
- Possible locations include under the unit, in an adjacent cabinet, under the sink, or in the basement.
- Customers should check local hardware or home improvement stores for replacements.
- In-line water filters must provide a constant water pressure of 20 psi (1.4 bar) to 100 psi (6.9 bar) to the Sub-Zero at all times.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820