Designer Series (IT, IC, ID, IW) Diagnostic Mode Password
- What is the product password for a Designer (formerly Integrated) or Designer Wine Storage unit?
- Enter Diagnostic Mode on Designer (IT, IC, ID) or Designer Wine Storage (IW) products
- What is my Designer password?
To enter the Designer Series Diagnostic Mode password:
1. The appliance requires a factory-set password when first entering Diagnostic Mode. The Enter Password screen appears.
2. Touch each dash in multiple strokes until it matches the image below.
- The symbols above translate to numbers where X = 2, ∆ = 3 and □= 4.
- Designer units require a password to get into the Service Options menu, which includes:
- Temp Log
- Manual Activation
- Zone Disable
- Showroom Mode
- Only IT and IC models prior to serial # 5537401 and ID models prior to serial # 5536000.
- After these serial breaks, Showroom Mode has a separate password.
- See also, Designer Showroom Mode.
- Clear Faults
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820