Designer Series Dual Installation Handle to Handle or Dual Drawer
- Part number 7023628, 7024476; instruction sheet 7023664
- International product part number 7027903, 7027904
- How to install Designer (formerly Integrated) dual installation kit
- When is a dual installation kit required for a Designer unit?
- Designer dual installation kit center trim clips, part number 7042066
- Can 7024476 be used for drawer to tall installations?
Designer Handle to Handle and Drawer Dual Installation Instructions detail the installation process, including diagrams.
For dual installations where the two Designer unit handles meet in the center or when a tall unit pairs with a drawer unit:
- The dual installation kit comes with a center trim that will be installed instead of the handle side trims that come with the unit.
- Discard the handle side trims. Do not install the handle trims on the hinge side, as this will prevent the door from closing properly.
- The dual installer heater attaches to the left side of the right-hand unit.
- Refer to Designer Dual Installation Information for opening specifications and further information.
- Use Reveal, the custom specification tool, for design specifications, opening widths, and custom panel specifications.
- Refer to the Designer Series Installation Video Playlist for a Dual Installation video.
Tall or Column Units
- Order the dual installation kit, part number 7023628.
- Center trim will not cover the louvered area behind the lower drawer on Tall models.
- This kit is intended for use with Designer Wine Storage as well as Designer Refrigeration units.
- The door handles will align across the top when IC Column, IT Tall, and IW Wine Storage models are installed side by side in any combination as long as the same handle style is used.
- The IC handle is longer and will not align at the bottom when these units are dual-installed with IT or IW units.
- This does not apply to IC-27 Column models. See IC27 Dual Installation Heater.
- Order the dual installation kit, part number 7024476, for drawer-to-drawer installations.
- Center trim will not cover the louvered area behind the lower drawer.
Drawer to UC Undercounter or UW Undercounter Wine Units
- Either installation kit can be used.
- The installation kit needed will depend on which unit is on which side.
Drawer to Tall Installations
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information or a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820