UC-15I Toe Kick Depth
- What is the toe kick depth to the front of the door with a 3/4" thick panel installed for the UC-15I(P)?
- Kickplate depth from front of accessory stainless steel door panel to toe kick on Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I
- Is the toe kick depth adjustable on a UC-15I?
The distance from the toe kick to the front of a UC-15I(P) accessory stainless door panel is 3”.
- The toe kick depth is not adjustable.
- If the overlay panel on the UC-15I is a minimum of 5/8" or thicker than 3/4", then the depth will change.
- Refer to the CAD drawings for the UC-15I Model for measurements, found under Specifications & Downloads.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820