- Water leaking or spraying from an Undercounter Ice Maker
- The water filter on a UC-15I is leaking or spraying
- Ice maker is leaking or spraying water
- Puddle of water on floor in front of or underneath an Undercounter Ice Maker
- Undercounter Ice Maker does not drain
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If equipped, ensure that the unit's water filter is securely installed. Refer to UC-15I Water Filter.
- Water drips, sprays, and leaks out of the ice maker assembly during operation. It is also normal for ice cubes to melt in the ice bin.
- Locate the water supply shut-off valve and turn the water supply off. See Water Line Shut Off Valve Location.
- If the water is leaking from the plumbing connections, contact a local plumber.
- Verify the drain line is properly installed and is not blocked. Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820