Contemporary Cooktop Downdraft Trim
- Downdrafts compatible with contemporary cooktop
- Can a Downdraft be installed with a flush mount Cooktop?
- Install a Downdraft with a flush mounted Cooktop
- Accessory trim part number 828291, 828290
- This update allows the Downdraft to be installed with Contemporary Cooktops, but the Downdraft itself does not sit flush with the countertop.
- Downdrafts have an unfinished edge when installed with a flush-mount Cooktop, so they cannot be installed flush at this time.
- Trim does not work with Transitional or Pro models.
- Reveal will automatically select the correct trim when pairing a cooktop with a downdraft. Refer to the Wolf Design Guide or to Reveal, the custom specification tool, for design specifications.
- Without the trim, there is an unsightly gap between the cooktop and downdraft. Refer to 14" Downdraft Installation with Unframed or Contemporary Cooktop.
|Kit Discription||Part Number|
|30" trim kit||828291|
|36" trim kit||828290|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820