Cookware Wobbles on Burner Grate
- Burner grate not level
- Flat bottom pots or pans rock or sit unevenly on burner grates
- Pressed top or burner pan not level
- Burner grate is not even or not level
- Set a large, flat bottomed pan on the burner grate and see if it is level.
- Set the same pan on a separate burner grate and see if it is level.
- If the pan sits flat on one grate and not the other, a new burner grate is needed.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- If the pan does not sit flat or rocks on all burner grates, verify the pan is flat by placing a level on the bottom of the pan.
- If the pan is flat, the unit may not be level or another problem may exist.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
- See also, Burner Grate Pad Replacement.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820