Gas Range Oven Rack Guides
- Are rack guides installed in gas ranges at the factory?
- How do you install rack guides in a gas range?
- Is there a right side up on the rack guides in the gas range?
- Can the rack guides be installed with either side up?
- To remove an oven rack guide:
- Lift the rack straight up
- Pivot the bottom towards the center of the oven.
- Pull the rack guide down out of the holes in the side wall and out of the oven.
- Rack guides are packaged and shipped inside of the range and installed at time of installation.
- To install rack guides the curved tines that slip into the holes go upward.
- The curve goes up into the hole in the side wall; if it was upside down the curve would not go into the hole
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820