Wolf Oven Shows Incorrect Time
- Oven shows wrong time on display
- Control panel on Wall Oven shows wrong time
- How to fix the wrong time on a Wall Oven
- Connected module recently installed
- Incorrect time set during setup
- Power failure
Oven clocks may show the wrong time for a few reasons.
- If the time was set incorrectly during setup, or if there was a power failure, the time might appear incorrectly. For instructions on setting the correct time, see:
- If the product is connected to Wi-Fi, time is set on the oven based on the setting in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. Refer to Time Sync on Connected Products for steps to resolve the wrong time appearing.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820