Convection Steam Oven Cook Time Adjustment
- Is there any adjustment needed to recipes made in a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- How to change recipes to make food in the CSO
When using the Convection Steam Oven (CSO), cooking times may need to be adjusted versus a traditional or convection oven.
- Food will need to be monitored as the cooking time adjustment will vary depending on the food or dish.
- Wolf suggests starting with a reduction of 25 degrees or 25% of the time indicated on the recipe.
- The temperature probe is the best resource to verify the food is thoroughly cooked to an adequate temperature.
- For example, the temperature probe can be used to verify a casserole has reached a safe internal temperature of 165ºF (safe per USDA).
For more information on cooking with a CSO, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820