Convection Steam Oven Displays Insert Food Probe
- What does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Insert Food Probe error mean?
- Why does the CSO have an Insert Food Probe message?
- Food probe is not plugged in
- Loose contact in food probe socket
- Wiring of food probe socket is faulty
- Check that the probe is plugged in or reseat the probe.
- Reset the unit at the electrical supply to remove the error message.
- Refer to Convection Steam Oven Temperature Probe Use for instructions on using the probe.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820