CT Cooktop Wall & Island Hood Flue Extension
- Installation instructions for flue extension part # 801635, 801639
- List of components included with 801635 or 801639
- Install Cooktop Wall Hood or Cooktop Island Hood flue extension to accommodate 10' ceiling
- Install CTWH or IH 10' ceiling flue extension
- Is there a flue extension for ceilings taller than 10'?
- What if the ceiling for a CTWH or IH is higher than 10'?
- CT Cooktop Wall and Island Hood Flue dimensions
|Hood||Hood Height without Flue||Height of Standard Flue||Height of|
Hood + Standard Flue
Hood + Flue Extension
|CTWH30||6-7/8"||19-1/8" - 24-1/2"||26" - 30-1/2"||30-1/2" - 48-1/2"|
|CTWH36||9-1/4"||19-1/8" - 23-3/8"||28-3/8" - 32-5/8"||32-5/8" - 50-7/8"|
|IH4227||9-1/4"||19-5/16" - 24-5/16"||28-9/16" - 33-9/16"||33-9/16" - 47-1/16"|
- It is not possible to combine multiple flue extensions to accommodate a ceiling taller than 10'.
- If the ceiling is higher than 10', the customer will have to make a custom flue extension.
- Wolf does not have, nor recommend, specifications on custom flue extensions.
- If a custom extension is used, it is easiest to slide the custom piece into the lower flue that comes with the hood since the attachment points to the hood are already made into the lower piece.
- For installation of CT Hood without upper flue, see Cooktop Low Profile Wall Hood without Flue.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide or the Wolf Design Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820