GR Gas Range Oven Does Not Turn On
- Gas Range does not turn on when first installed
- GR Gas Range DOA
- Gas Range does not work at all
- Gas Range thermal cutout (TCO) tripped
- Verify power and gas are supplied to the unit.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Gas Oven Delayed Ignition.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820