MM15 Multi Function Cooktop BTU Ratings
- What are the maximum BTUs on an MM15 integrated module?
- What is the lowest BTU setting on an MM15/S module?
- Does the multi-function cooktop have a simmer setting?
The minimum operational BTU ratings for the burner on an MM15 Multi Function Cooktop are:
- Natural Gas and LP Gas models are 4,500 BTU low setting and 22,000 BTU High
- The MM15 is a high output unit and does not have a simmer setting
- For specific burner size location, see the Wolf Btu Burner Location Quick Reference Guide
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820