Microwave Sensor Cooking
- How is the sensor mode used on a Microwave?
- What is sensor cooking?
- How to use Sensor Reheat on an MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave
- Sensor cooking modes not heating in an MW24 or MS24 microwave
Microwave sensor cooking measures vapor (moisture and humidity) emitted from food as it heats.
- To use the sensor cook option, press the desired cooking mode.
- Sensor Reheat can be used to reheat foods.
- Follow the menu guide on the microwave.
- Leave food uncovered for best results.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820